– Objective: Write a series of fiction books about the 7 Spirits of God as a team.
– Who is it for: Anyone wanting to “dip their toe” into writing fiction, or someone who is looking to co-author a book.
-Timing: Thursday 1-2pm EST & Saturday 1:30pm – 2:30pm EST
Objective: Help each other to write our own books, by providing input and holding people accountable to writing goals.
Who is it for: Writers looking for accountability in meeting their writing goals, and looking for creative input into their work.
– Timing: Wednesday 3pm- 4pm EST
– Objective: Help each other to develop online courses.
– Who is it for: Anyone starting, or actively involved in creating online courses.
– Timing: Monday 3pm-4pm EST
– Objective: An advanced group to support those looking to build a sustainable career in Christian consulting. Our consulting team consults on on a diverse range of issues, like inner healing, finding your destiny scroll, and Christian business consulting.
– Who is it for: Our consulting team has significant commercial, counselling, and heavenly realms experience. Consultants need to have a calling, qualifications, and advanced skills that clients are willing to pay for.
– Expect to be loved as a Believer, valued as a contributor, and your ideas taken seriously
– Expect to be part of a high-performing community, seeking to connect what God is saying to our day-to-day work
– In this community everyone is considered capable of hearing God for themselves
– Expect to be challenged directly and honestly, which will help refine product/ service ideas with a measure of grace
– Join a few calls if you aren’t sure whether you’d like to focus on writing a book, building an online course, consulting etc
– Building meaningful products and services do not happen by accident – it requires a good idea, dedication, and consistency
-Please have computer or other device capable of Audio/Video conferencing and chat
-You’ll need consistent internet service to join the calls
-Understand there may be a 1 to 3 second lag between speakers when communicating online. We try not to interrupt or talk over one another.
-Practice professional Christian courtesies and protocol during meetings/video calls